Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high risk investment and you are unlikely to be protected if something goes wrong. Take 2 mins to learn more.
5 Reasons to Invest in EMSOL
Air pollution is one of the most significant environmental issues of our time.
It not only affects the environment, but also has a significant impact on human health.
EMSOL was born in 2017 when CEO, Freddie Talberg, a Londoner, became acutely aware of the issue of noise and air pollution. He could see that the problem and responsibility lay with the Local Authorities and businesses that operate in the community.
EMSOL are crowdfunding for a second time to help advance their cutting-edge platform and in order to grow and scale the business.
The market opportunity is significant for corporates and the public sector who are committing to Green Plans and looking for low-cost, scalable solutions to meet their sustainability and emission reduction goals. EMSOL’s clients state analytics and real time data is a game changer for them in terms of addressing and managing their pollution and emissions.
The timing for our fundraising couldn’t be better. It comes when pollution reporting requirements by the UK government (TCFD, ESOS, SECR) are expected to become compulsory and/or expanded to SMEs by 2023. We believe this opens up a huge market opportunity.
And, if that wasn’t enough, here are 5 reasons to consider investing in EMSOL:
1. Our partners and awards
- We’re multi-award winners having won, to name a few:
- Most Impactful Emerging Companies to Work For 2023
- Highly Recommended ‘Innovation in Delivering Sustainability & Social Value’ Award with London Borough of Merton the MJAwards 2023
- Selected Innovator to Deliver Net Zero Solutions by Tech Nation Net Zero
- Innovation of the Year Award (Construction) by Construction News 2022
- Most Innovative Air Pollution Solution – UK Transport Awards 2022
- Transport for London – Freight Lab Competition 2021
- Mayor of London – Civic Innovation Challenge 2021
- London Tech Week – Tech for Good 2019
2. Our leadership team
- EMSOL was founded and is led by our outstanding CEO and serial entrepreneur who’s had two previous exits to BT and DPD.
- We believe that the leadership team holds a unique combination of executive skills and experience to scale this SaaS technology business. We’re also all genuinely passionate about what we do.
3. The EMSOL platform is a highly scalable SaaS driven model
- We’re different and we aren’t just saying that! Our aim is to be the Scope 1 and 3 transport pollution platform adopted by all site-based businesses by 2030.
4. EMSOL is EIS registered
- Through the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS), eligible investors can claim up to 30% income tax relief on investments up to £1 million per tax year. (Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and is subject to change in future.)
5. Tackling pollution isn’t just good for health, it’s good for business
- Our customers can prove it by reducing time, money, and resources. You can read one of our case studies here.
Find out more
To find out more about ESMOL’s latest crowdfunding campaign visit our crowdfunding page on the Seedrs website.
Approved as a financial promotion by Seedrs Limited on 03/07/23
Investing involves risks, including loss of capital, illiquidity, lack of dividends and dilution, and should be done only as part of a diversified portfolio. Please read the Risk Warnings before investing. Investments should only be made by investors who understand these risks. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and is subject to change in future. No communications about any campaigns on Seedrs you receive from Seedrs or the fundraising business, through email or any other medium, should be construed as an investment recommendation.