EMSOL are crowdfunding to help us advance our product to meet our vision while continuing to grow and scale the businesses.
The timing couldn’t be better. It comes at a time when regulators are pressing for more demanding action (UK Environment Bill and mandatory climate-related disclosures). All the while, customers are demanding more sustainable options from businesses. Plus COP26 is just around the corner.
If that wasn’t enough. Here are 13 reasons you should consider investing in EMSOL.
- Our partners – We are working with some great brands such as MACE, Waitrose/John Lewis, CEVA logistics, HS2, the NHS, Hanson, TfL, Croydon Council, Costain, Veolia and Skanska.
- We’re award winning – London tech week ‘tech for good’ winner, Technation Net Zero cohort 2021, Innovate UK’s top 30 Super Growth Company, TFL Freightlab placement winner, Rushlight Awards winner, Mayor of London Civic innovate challenge winner, Highly commended by Tech Nation (to name a few).
- Our client pipeline is impressive and expected to generate over £10M in 2 years with just 9 existing clients.
- We’re not jumping on the sustainability bandwagon, EMSOL are disruptive, cleantech, industry leaders since we were founded in 2017.
- Our leadership – EMSOL is led by a successful serial entrepreneur team with a unique combination of logistics transport, air pollution / greenhouse gas emissions and SaaS software expertise.
- Our team – Incredibly experienced and diverse team who not only want to drive results, but are also genuinely passionate about our product and the positive effect it will have on the environment.
- EMSOL is EIS registered – offering a range of tax relief to investors.
- The EMSOL business model facilitates an ARR in excess of 80% yearly.
- Our target market is estimated at £7.3Bn, the possibilities are impressive.
- EMSOL technology has been proven in paid-for pilots and we are ready to scale.
- Our solution is simpler, more accurate and offers better value than those of our competitors.
- Tackling pollution isn’t just good for health, it is good for business and our customers can prove it by reducing time, money, and resources.
- EMSOL can easily scale, and is ready for it, our pollution reduction insights across various industries and sectors.
Interested? You can find out more at emsol.io/crowdfunding or go directly to our Seedrs crowdfunding page.
Capital at Risk. Approved by Seedrs.