This session will cover:
– What solutions are available to reduce workforce and public exposure to poor air quality?
– How can the logistics industry make targeted improvements by pin-pointing problems the moment they appear?
– How improved air quality can help people’s lungs be less susceptible to COVID-19 and help people’s lungs recover from COVID-19.
– Shifting from simply monitoring air quality to improving air quality through targeted actions
– Learn from experience with data collected from a year long partnership with the Corporation of London monitoring at a depot hub in the heart of London.
– Key stakeholders from local authorities, fleet operators, and industry experts will share their view on the challenges and possible solutions.
The event is aimed at anyone working in logistics/delivery/depot who is concerned about the negative impacts of poor air quality. It will provide actionable insight to those responsible for fleet, facilities management, environment, sustainability, or health and safety.
You can register to join the event – here.