By intelligently combining the data analytics with the real-time vehicle location data, EMSOL were able to determine pollution events and attribute these to certain vehicles. Further insight on the vehicle and engine types was provided to assess the impact on site pollution. Project insight was used to evolve the EMSOL product road map and produce an upgraded version of the EMSOL product entitled ‘The EMSOL Impact Platform’ which is now being used on other sites across London.
Throughout the project EMSOL was able to achieve the following:
- Most Polluting vehicle types identified
- Noise Pollution compliance proven
- Alternative engine & fuel type use proven
- Specific site pollution problems identified
- Optimal delivery windows identified
- Retail use case proven
- External Factors Identified
Complete the form below to download our Case Study below to find out more about our work with John Lewis and Partners or CONTACT US for a no obligation product demonstration.