Sales Manager – part time
EMSOL’s pipeline of potential clients is rapidly growing and to capitalise on this, we are looking for a Sales Manager to come and join our team and support our Marketing Manager to maximise our large network and identify and qualify sales opportunities.
You will have experience of a soft sales process, this isn’t cold calling, this is managing a pipeline and network to develop through relationships with potential clients which we can covert to paying clients. Experience of IoT and environmental/emissions would be useful.
You will be responsible for working across the business building excellent relationships potential clients to ensure key business targets are met. You will always be working in the commercial interests of the Company ensuring success at every step.
In this role you will:
- Manage our sales pipeline using our CRM system, leveraging our considerable network to bring in new clients
- Create telephone relationships with potential clients who have been contacted or been in contact previously with EMSOL
- Meet your sales targets through developing long term relationships and identifying gold, silver and bronze clients.
- Work with the CEO to complete and close sales
- Work with the Marketing Manager to identify marketing campaigns and create collateral to generate sales
- Evaluate real and potential sales from our considerable database
- Data cleansing and be responsible for all sales pipeline data using our CRM tool
- Achieve and maintain good EMSOL product/technical knowledge
- Conduct product demonstrations to prospective clients working with the CEO as required
- Work with the wider team to prepare and deliver client sales presentations
What you’ll need to succeed
- Strong experience in a client facing sales role
- Good influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Networking abilities – do you take satisfaction in expanding your contacts?
- Evidence that you can develop relationships to create and sell solutions
- Demonstrable interest in technology (even better if its data, or based on sustainability/emissions)
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Previous experience in a tech company or start up would be advantageous
- Experience of the construction industry would be useful
- Experience of IoT and/or SaaS products and emissions/sustainability useful
Who Are EMSOL
Established in 2017, EMSOL’s vision is to use great technology to tackle one of the biggest problems facing cities across the world – air and noise pollution. As a data-focused business, our internet-based platform enables Companies to proactively manage their emissions, giving them real-time information through a network of system architecture and sensors.
Our system means Companies can proactively meet compliance and regulatory requirements and as a business EMSOL are working towards a Green solution for businesses.
We are a close team that are really passionate about what we do. You will have unprecedented access to the tech start-up world and will be working with highly successful entrepreneurs. We are down-to-earth, friendly and enjoy all of the team contributing to our success. We want trusted partners in our small, friendly and autonomously structured team, within a relaxed and flexible working culture.