Client Relationship Manager
EMSOL’s client list is rapidly growing and to accommodate this we are looking for a talented Client Relationship Manager to come and join our team and support our existing clients as well as onboard new clients.
Ideally with experience in the construction industry you will be able to talk our client’s language, allowing them to get the most from their investment in our product. You will identify cross/upsell opportunities and ensure that the users of our platform have a high level of engagement and a great experience. Experience of IoT and environmental/emissions would be useful.
You will be responsible for working across the business building excellent relationships with clients and potential clients to ensure key business targets are met. You will always be working in the commercial interests of the Company ensuring success at every step.
In this role you will:
- Operate as the key partner for assigned clients
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients and users and provide them with excellent service and support.
- Be responsible for the user experience ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Identify training opportunities to ensure users are getting the best from the platform
- Obtain feedback from users and escalating relevant issues or suggestions to the Product Manager to ensure constant improvement
- Identify and capitalise on cross sell / up sell opportunities
- Convert short term client contracts to long term client contracts
- Manage current and new client relationships
- Develop and foster client relationships with decision makers and influencers
- Achieve and maintain advanced EMSOL product/technical knowledge
- Conduct product demonstrations and training, assisting sales with prospects as required
- Work with the wider team to prepare and deliver client presentations that focus on their EMSOL investment or potential investment
- Work closely with the client and internally the Product Manager and Project Manager to identify Best Practice deployment guidelines
What you’ll need to succeed
- Strong experience in a client facing role
- Great communication skills, we want someone who can listen and question!
- Good influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Networking abilities – do you take satisfaction in expanding your contacts?
- Evidence that you can develop relationships to create and sell solutions
- Demonstrable interest in technology (even better if its data, or based on sustainability/emissions)
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Previous experience in a tech company or start up would be advantageous
- Experience of the construction industry would be useful
- Experience of IoT and/or SaaS products and emissions/sustainability useful
Who Are EMSOL
Established in 2017, EMSOL’s vision is to use great technology to tackle one of the biggest problems facing cities across the world – air and noise pollution. As a data-focused business, our internet-based platform enables Companies to proactively manage their emissions, giving them real-time information through a network of system architecture and sensors.
Our system means Companies can proactively meet compliance and regulatory requirements and as a business EMSOL are working towards a Green solution for businesses.
We are a close team that are really passionate about what we do. You will have unprecedented access to the tech start-up world and will be working with highly successful entrepreneurs. We are down-to-earth, friendly and enjoy all of the team contributing to our success. We want trusted partners in our small, friendly and autonomously structured team, within a relaxed and flexible working culture.